Thursday, June 16, 2011

Warning:

   Ok So I just need to warn everyone that I'm getting back on the blogging wagon! I haven't done it for a while because I thought no one was reading...but now, I guess, I just don't care. Read, don't read, whatever you want. If you do read though, please comment so I know you are out there enjoying my blog and hearing about our life as a new family.
   So between us moving, people asking for pictures of the new place. Crafts that I have been doing and people wanting instructions on how to create such crafts. Our anniversary coming up at the end of the month. My parents coming, also at the end of the month. Grace's FIRST birthday, and other milestones in Grace's life that I love to share. Family reunion. There is going to be a lot of stuff to blog about this summer. So get ready to start reading! I'm excited to share our lives with everyone!

1 comment: