Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

I am thankful for Money-
Please let me explain. I hate money. I hate that we are all NEED money and can't survive without it. It's rather annoying. With that said though, I am thankful that we have some. Since we do need it in this life it's rather important to have. I am thankful that Spencer works so hard to provide for Grace and I. We have enough money to meet our needs. Lately I have been seeing a lot of ads about helping families buy diapers for their babies. I am so thankful that we have never had a problem with diapering and feeding our little baby. Such a simple thing. A diaper, some food for the family, a roof over your head. Lots of things that we take for granted every day and lots of people don't have it. Well knock on wood, but we are doing ok, and if for some reason we aren't I am thankful that we always have my family to help us out if needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment