Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3

I am thankful for Spencer-
Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better husband! Even when I go crazy for no reason and get upset with him he keeps a level head and tries to talk it out with me. I need that. He works so hard to provide for Grace and I. He is so sweet and kind and pretty dang funny! He's quiet and sensitive. He is a wonderful father to Grace. He is also one of the smartest people I know. I knew the very first time I saw him that we would get married, and I am so glad we did. I can't imagine my life without this man! I met him when I was 15, engaged by 16 and married by 18...crazy, I know. I don't regret one of those choices either. I would do it all over again if I had to. We may have our spats but not one minute goes by that I don't love him more and more. I know this is sounding sappy and gushy but oh well! I love this man and I don't care who knows it. I'm glad we didn't listen to all those people who told us we were making a huge mistake by getting married. We have proved you all wrong so far and will continue to do so for eternity.
Spencer, I love you so much. You are my best friend. You are the only one I want to see at the end of a long day. The only one I want to grow old with. The only one I would even consider spending eternity with (that's a long time you know!) I can't wait to grow our little family. Continue to watch you play with our children and tell me you love me every day.
I love you Spencer!

2 comments:

  1. BARF! Ha ha sissy sappy la la! You kind of sounded like Buddy the Elf..."I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" Ha I love him too, but for very different reasons obviously. And who told you you were making a huge mistake?! Really?

    PS I'm glad I'll have you two to let me be the third wheel for eternity. It's gonna be the best!! :) Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says something when you can publicly boast about how much you love someone. You can tell you two are soul mates. Who cares if you met and were married young? You are just one of the lucky ones :)

    ReplyDelete