Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4

I am Thankful for Grace-
What a adorable happy little baby I have! She is wonderful. Before I had here I didn't know how I would live with a little baby. Now that she's here though I can't imagine life without her! While life is a little more tiring now, I am playing a constant guessing game and showers and sleep have become a luxury I still love every minute with her.
I must really believe all this, because as of right now, I am running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep because of this cute little girl. If I didn't love her so much I might just sell her to the circus (kidding of course!) Even after a horrible night like last night though, all she has to do is show me that sweet little smile of hers and my heart melts.
She is so smart, and lovable and just a joy to have in my life. I am so thankful that I have been blessed to have her in my family. She has her Daddy and I wrapped around her tiny little finger.
I'm happy I am her Mother and that's she is all mine.
I love you Gracie!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand this type of love , and it is THE best kind! Enjoy and embrace every moment!!

    ReplyDelete