Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 20

I am thankful for Cousins-
I couldn't say I was thankful for Aunts and Uncles without saying how thankful I am for my dear sweet cousins. I love these little guys (for the most part all my cousins are quite a bit younger then me) I had the opportunity to babysit all of them a lot. I got to know then very well and love them for their own unique personalities. They are all so much fun. My littlest cousin Amanda writes me e-mails a lot. They are so cute and she always tells me how much she misses me and sweet little stories about her life. I love talking to them and I miss them so much. My one cousin that is older then me (Mandy) was one of my best friends growing up. I always looked up to her and loved to annoy her (especially when she started dating her, now, husband).
Since joining Spencer's family I have gained a whole new set of cousins. Now I actually have some close to my age for once! I love all of his cousins and I am so glad I get the opportunity to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment