Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something fun to start off with...




So last year my wonderful sister-in-law Camie did 30 Days of Thanks on her blog. It was so fun to read everyday the things she was thankful for. I told myself "Self, if you ever start a blog you should do that!" Well, we now have a blog and I'm going to do it! Even though I am not American and my thanksgiving is really in October, I still live in the States, my hubby is American and my daughter is half American...so darn it, we are going to help ring in the American thanksgiving with this 30 days of thanks! I hope you all enjoy learning a little bit about us and what we are thankful for in our lives. You can all take part too! It's simple; just post every day what you are thankful for. I think by the end of this we will find it easier to find the beauty and the many blessings we get everyday!

So since I missed yesterday I will do yesterday and today right now.
Day 1
I am thankful for Love-
If you think about it this is where I must start off. How can you be thankful for the blessings in your life without love in your heart? You can't! So that's why for the first day I am thankful for this beautiful thing called love. I have been lucky enough to have my parents show me love every day of my life. I always knew I was loved and I still do because of my little family. Love is a wonderful thing. I am so happy that I have always known the meaning of the word. I hope that my daughter and future kids know every day of their lives that Spencer and I love them. I also hope that my wonderful family knows I have so much love for them.



Day 2

I am thankful for My Little Family-
Where would I be without this cute little baby in my arms and my awesome husband by my side? I often think about that and the thought isn't very fun. Sure life would probably be a lot easier but I wouldn't miss this experience for the world! I love this little family that will grow in the years to come. I am so thankful for them in my lives and I often wonder "what did I do so right to be so blessed?" Well whatever it was I am so happy I have them.

2 comments: