Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 17

I am thankful for My Nephews-
Oh How I love these little guys! They were the ones who actually made me want kids. So I guess Grace needs to give them a huge thanks. I have 4 little nephews right now, and they are all amazing and funny. Spencer and I love being Uncle and Aunt to these amazing kids.


  Our oldest nephew, Izacc, called Spencer and I "Pee and Nee"for the longest time,\ and it's kind of stuck (with the adults, not with Izacc lol) This kid has made us all laugh so hard with this funny stories and all the jokes he tells. Even when he isn't trying to be funny, he is hilarious!

Then Monte is the next one in age. He is so sweet and loves to show everyone everything he finds interesting. He loves being with his family and playing with his cousins.

Ian is next. This kid is one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet. He is so gentle and loving. Whenever he sees Grace he runs up to her and points and says "BABY!!!!" Same goes for our dog Koda. He sees him and screams "PUPPY!!!!" Soo cute.

Then Bailey, I haven't been able to get to know him so well yet. We moved just after he was born and haven't seen him too much since. He is also very sweet and smart.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're so nice. My kids really do love you guys. Thanks for loving them so much!

    ReplyDelete