Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18

I am thankful that this month is almost over-
I have so much to be thankful for but I seriously underestimated how much time this would take. I am trying to find time to get the cleaning done, play with Grace, be a good wife, you know, the usual stuff and this every day blogging thing takes a bunch of time that I don't have. So yes, I have soooo many things to be thankful for, I could find a lot of little things every day but the things are so ordinary that it would put you to sleep if I wrote about them.
For example
I am thankful for
-Grace's bottle warmer
-Microwave
-Dishwasher 
-Washer and Dryer
I could go on...
But I won't.
I'm sure you all get the point though.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good keeping up with this blog! Dont give up!! But I do know how hard it can be.. Ive been lacking on my blog for the past week but no one will really care!

    ReplyDelete