Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 23

So time to play a little catch up here. Myinternet has been total CRAP lately! Seriously, I have only been able to get on if I stand upside down, with my tounge touching my nose. patting my belly while chewing gum. Ok so maybe that is a little over the top, but it has been SOO annoying! So I haven't done this for a while because I can only get on here for like 1 minute if that! Long enough to give me the hope that I can maybe check my e-mails or see what everyone is doing on facebook, or update this lovely blog, and then all my hope gets snatched away! Oh well...On to what I am thankful for.
I am thankful that we FINALLY got our very own internet today. I feel like such an adult. I have my own baby, my own husband, my own dog and now I have the internet and the lovely bill that goes along with it. That part I am not so thrilled about. It was nice to just pick up our internet from random neighbours but that was no longer working. I think they caught on to us over the months. So yay to us now having the internet. Should be fast! Grace and I can finally really skype with my parents without it freezing every other second.

No comments:

Post a Comment