Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12

I am thankful for Memories-
So this may sound weird...because it does to me and I am the one writing it. I was just thinking the other night and talking to Spencer and reminiscing on some funny times in our lives. He was telling me some funny things that had happened to him in his life and I would tell him funny stuff too. I do this a lot with a few of my friends and I usually end up laughing so hard I end up crying. Am I the only one that does this? I sure hope not....because if I am then you are probably reading this thinking "man she is so weird!" Which I am but not with this.

My nephew (Izacc) used to make us all laugh so hard because something would happen, or someone would say or do something to him. Like 1 minute later he would run up to us and say "ahmemer the time when..." yes Izacc, I did that and it was only a minute ago. Oh that boy cracks me up!

So here is my "remember when" for the day. Since I think know my Mom is reading this I will do one about her. So we had a family dog while I was growing up. His name was pepper. One of the weirdest funniest dogs ever, especially when he got older. So he was really old and sick (and maybe I shouldn't be laughing at this...) but the vet needed a urine sample from him. She told my Mom to get it. So when my Mom and Pepper got home that afternoon she grabbed a "cool whip" container and let Pepper out to pee. Spencer and I pulled up and watched as my Mom chased Pepper (the gimpy dog) around the whole yard trying to collect some pee. Oh man that was the greatest thing I have ever seen! I am in tears right now just thinking about this! Soooo funny! Hopefully you can picture this because it was awesome.

So I hope that once in a while you all take a minute and think about something funny in your life to give you a good laugh. Share with a friend and give them a good laugh too. It feels good. Here I will start you all off.

"Remember when..."
Have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment