Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15

I am so very thankful for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ-
I realize this is quite a jump from yesterdays post but I feel the need to say this now and say it with no apologies.
I am so thankful for Christ. I am thankful that He lived and died for me, for me personally. He came to the earth to set the perfect example for all of us, He loves each and every one of us, and along with our Heavenly Father He knows all of us personally. He knows of our pains and sorrows, or joys, and triumphs. He took all our sins upon Him so that all we have to do is repent and be forgiven, He loved us that much.

At the start of every year in seminary(don't know what I am talking about? Ask me) Bro. Mitchell would have us each write down our testimonies. Then we would do this again at the end of the year. It was amazing how much all of our testimonies had grown. Mine continues to grow each day. With all the little miracles I have had in my life how could it not?

I know that Christ lives, I know that He is my Saviour and Redeemer. I know that he lived and died for me; for all of us. I am so thankful for his perfect example that we are all invited to follow. I am thankful that I can always turn to Him and my Heavenly Father for comfort, support and understanding when it feels like the world is against me. I know that He always knows what I am going through and understands it because He felt everything in the Garden of Gethsemane and on the cross. I know that He loves me unconditionally and wants to see us succeed and use the atonement in our lives.

Testimonies of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment