Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22

I am thankful for Christmas-
That's right! The Christmas spirit is starting to take over me now. I tried to hold off as long as I could but it's happening! I can't help it. Christmas movies on T.V, snow on the ground, Christmas music on the radio. I started looking at what "Santa" wants to get Grace for Christmas and I am just WAY too excited! I am so happy that we get to spend this Christmas with our beautiful little girl as a family. I am excited to start our new family traditions and can't wait until Christmas morning. The past couple years it wasn't so exciting, but now that I have my own little one the "spirit" of Christmas and the excitement is coming back. I can't wait until after thanksgiving when I get to put up all the christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment